Author Topic: Welcome to the Quick Key Forum!  (Read 2406 times)

April 05, 2014, 03:51:46 PM
Read 2406 times

Isaac.QK.CEO

• Quick Key Co-Founder and CEO
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • Teachermade is best for teachers!
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
Welcome all to the new Quick Key forum!! there is so much we can do here, but the main purpose of the forum is as a place for educators to collaborate with each other and with Quick Key.

How do you collaborate with Quick Key? Well, we have a lot of ideas, and we want to hear from you, too. To start off, check out some of the forums we have already set up. You can ask support questions, submit feature ideas, share quizzes and lesson plans, and we have a private forum set up for our beta testers.

In the near future we will be setting up an advisory board. The size and shape of the advisory board is still being planned, but one thing is for sure: it will be made up of real, working educators.

Please share your ideas with us, and with your colleagues. And know that we will never share your information or what you share here with third parties.

Welcome and thank you for being part of the Teachermade movement!

-isaac
Co-Founder and CEO,
Quick Key
Thank you for playing a part in the teachermade revolution! The best software for teachers is software that is teachermade!

April 21, 2014, 07:03:21 PM
Reply #1

JuliaRoscoe

• Information
  • "Oooops, sorry to interrupt your learning style"
    • View Profile
I must take this moment & congratulate everyone that jumped in, the "QuickKey Sand" ~to my dear friend Walter Duncan,a magnificent Trooper for EDU ~Julia Roscoe, CSA Educator, Hamlet Middle School-North Carolina.
JulzRos👊👊👊👊😊😊😊😀☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍

April 21, 2014, 07:11:10 PM
Reply #2

Walter Duncan

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Walter Duncan, the teacher co-creator of Quick Key
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
Thank you for your kind words Julia! and welcome to the forum, I look for to learning from you about everything edu!

Best,
Walter
Go to http://www.quickkeyapp.com to download the free Quick Key Mobile™ app from iTunes

April 21, 2014, 07:47:09 PM
Reply #3

JuliaRoscoe

• Information
  • "Oooops, sorry to interrupt your learning style"
    • View Profile
Thank you, for the innovation that made my assessment data "true" data! My class size is so large, I knew learning was there.. Proove it, "they" said! Certainly, the entire reason for my existence in my classroom is seeing the light & knowing I can make it even brighter! I give out my quick ticket, the kids scan & take note of errors. They review, explain & I pass out new tickets! Everyone wins, they learn & I beam!
JulzRos👊👊👊👊😊😊😊😀☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍