Author Topic: Report Options  (Read 548 times)

January 15, 2015, 08:50:01 AM
Read 548 times

riwebb@ucollege.edu

• Information
    • View Profile
With the redesign of the web site, I can only find one type of report--the report that lists each question and response for each student.  In the past there were four different reports and this was just one of them.  The reports I am interested in are the following:

• A quiz analysis report that lists each question, the number that got it right, the % on the problem for the top 25% and top 50%, and the number of responses for each answer.
  • A class summary report that lists each student (along with their id, e-mail, etc.) and their overall score on the quiz.

Are these reports available somewhere and I am just not finding them?  If not, is it possible to create them?

Thank you,

Richard

January 17, 2015, 09:37:39 AM
Reply #1

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
When you click 'Run Report'  there are two drop down menus, one to select the quiz and one to select the type of the report.  Let me know if this helps.

January 27, 2015, 09:00:59 AM
Reply #2

riwebb@ucollege.edu

• Information
    • View Profile
Thank you! I didn't see the options to make different reports somehow--I wish I could roll back video and see why not. The Itemization report has the data laid out in the most useful fashion for me to do the additional analyses.

Richard