Author Topic: Student viewing APP  (Read 815 times)

April 23, 2014, 11:51:46 AM
Read 815 times

Tsel

• Information
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am new to the forum, so if this has already been covered please let me know.  I notice that there is a space for student email in the fields we can fill out for each students.  I am guessing that this will eventually lead to emailing the results of the tests / quizzes to the students.  My suggestion would be to have a companion app that students can see in real time what they got correct or incorrect.  I like to give feedback, especially instant feedback to my students about their scores.  The question that I get most often is "Which question did I get wrong?"  If there were a way to do this electronically, it would allow me to move around the classroom much quicker and achieve the ultimate goal of this app, time saving!

April 23, 2014, 01:11:33 PM
Reply #1

Walter Duncan

• Information
  • Administrator
  • Walter Duncan, the teacher co-creator of Quick Key
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
This is a great Idea! Would you like it to be a mobile app,  or a web app that students could access from anywhere? Or how about a text message report? I am just thinking out loud with you, thank you for the awesome suggestion.

Best,

Walter
Go to http://www.quickkeyapp.com to download the free Quick Key Mobile™ app from iTunes

April 24, 2014, 07:03:08 AM
Reply #2

Aaron Sweet

• Information
    • View Profile
I think a mobile app for that idea would be great. A student version and possibly a parent version too.

April 24, 2014, 11:37:45 AM
Reply #3

Tsel

• Information
    • View Profile
Walter, I would like it to be a mobile app. I think the web app does what it needs to do right now, which is it gives us the overall picture of classroom performance. 

April 24, 2014, 12:06:01 PM
Reply #4

Thomas

• Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Perhaps a specific website with a mobile optimized design would be best. Wouldn't have to worry as much about compatibility issues that might arise between devices?

June 16, 2014, 08:50:27 AM
Reply #5

swolf123

• Information
    • View Profile
The suggestion made by Tsel is an excellent one