Author Topic: Need for Test Number/Version  (Read 951 times)

August 23, 2014, 10:16:14 AM
Read 951 times

jcullenathhs

• Information
    • View Profile
In a perfect world, all teachers could administer the same test to all students in the same classroom. I have used multiple versions of the "same" test for years due to a variety of reasons including the need to have alternative assessments for certain populations of students, as well as the always popular "shopping for a better answer from the person next to you, you know the one who actually DOES his homework" (I teach HS Math). I have been playing with product over summer in preparation for upcoming school year, and I can work-around by creating multiple quizzes and assigning both to the same class. One of the big features of this product is access to real time data. If the data is disaggregated, then the value will be less. Hopefully can be addressed, as I excited about the upside potential of using this program

August 25, 2014, 06:35:37 PM
Reply #1

Ekinsey

• Information
    • View Profile
I too use multiple versions of most all my tests and quizzes, and would love to be able to see the results of both versions integrated. 

August 26, 2014, 06:22:19 PM
Reply #2

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If I recall correctly there was talk of having the ability to have more than one edition of tests.   I think they were looking at using the "Do not mark" area for something like this.   I hope this idea is still in the works.

September 12, 2014, 08:03:05 AM
Reply #3

jdaus

• Information
    • View Profile
This would be a useful feature.

September 18, 2014, 11:19:00 AM
Reply #4

LPuffett

• Information
    • View Profile
As a high school math teacher teaching 5 sections of the same class, I absolutely need versions - my classes do not all meet on the same day. And, as my classroom is smallish for the number of students, they sit a little too close for comfort to have them all use the same version in one class.

So, I would love to have a multiple versions option.

September 28, 2014, 04:41:18 AM
Reply #5

Koichiro

• Information
    • View Profile
Really needed feature! :)

April 01, 2015, 09:16:48 AM
Reply #6

anchorman

• Information
    • View Profile
Yes, too many rubbernecking and roving eyes!

April 01, 2015, 03:03:38 PM
Reply #7

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I will check on the progress of this feature.    Thanks for the reminder. 

November 15, 2015, 05:11:49 AM
Reply #8

jdaus

• Information
    • View Profile