Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Help and Assistance / Importing Student Names - Errors
« Last post by AjanEric on February 11, 2015, 10:05:05 PM »
I have just successfully imported my first class from a csv file.  In"Import Student List", this is the message: "20 successful uploads 81 errors".  The specific error was stated as "First name can't be blank, Last name can't be blank." There were no blank first or last names on my list, so where is it "reading" these errors? And why are there so many? Is this something I should be concerned with in the future? Again, all students were successfully imported, so I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Help and Assistance / Re: Scores by #correct
« Last post by mymadame on February 06, 2015, 08:04:54 AM »
Okay, the export to an Excel file took so long that I thought it wasn't working.  Got it now! 8)
Help and Assistance / Scores by #correct
« Last post by mymadame on February 06, 2015, 08:01:07 AM »
How can I get student quiz results by # correct instead of by percentage?
Help and Assistance / Re: Pro User
« Last post by keithv on January 30, 2015, 12:11:37 PM »
Thanks for upgrading to Pro!
The 50 q QuickTicket will be released on February 15th. 
Help and Assistance / Pro User
« Last post by maroonwolverine on January 29, 2015, 08:56:45 AM »
I just signed up as a Pro User. Where can I access the 50Q QuickTicket?
News and Announcements / The New Quick Key
« Last post by Isaac.QK.CEO on January 28, 2015, 12:53:04 AM »
We have made some changes to Quick Key and we hope you like them. There are some new features (and more to come), and we built them based on your suggestions and requests. But some of them might take some getting used to. Visit our blog and you'll find help videos. I will also be posting descriptions of the new features and how to use them here in the forum.

If you have any questions you can post them here in the Help section, or send us a support ticket from inside the app.
News and Announcements / How to Change a Quiz after Scanning Results
« Last post by Isaac.QK.CEO on January 28, 2015, 12:42:47 AM »

You can now make "blank" copies of your quizzes. Here is why:

On January 20th we removed the ability to add or remove questions or change the answer key (mark scheme) of a quiz if student results have already been scanned. We did this so we can expand Quick Key's ability to sync with third-party electronic grade-books.

In order to allow you to still update your quizzes, we added the ability to copy a "blank" version of any quiz you have already made. If you need to add, remove, or change questions of the answer key, but you have already scanned some results. DO NOT DELETE THE EXISTING RESULTS IN ORDER TO GET BACK THE ABILITY TO EDIT THE ORIGINAL QUIZ.

Instead, from the Quizzes page, press the "Copy" button next to the Quiz name you want to modify. Rename the copy if desired, make the changes you need to make, and then re-scan the original answer sheets.

This will keep your data clean and let us build integrations with third-party software in the future. Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how to make your life easier. Thanks!
Help and Assistance / Re: Report Options
« Last post by riwebb@ucollege.edu on January 27, 2015, 09:00:59 AM »
Thank you! I didn't see the options to make different reports somehow--I wish I could roll back video and see why not. The Itemization report has the data laid out in the most useful fashion for me to do the additional analyses.

Richard
Help and Assistance / Re: Answer key keeps changing!
« Last post by keithv on January 26, 2015, 01:06:27 PM »
Check your key on the QK website.  If you made changes on your device it could be that those changes didn't get synced for some reason.   If both keys are the same I will get Walter to have a look. 
Help and Assistance / Answer key keeps changing!
« Last post by danmchenry on January 24, 2015, 04:09:49 PM »
I have uploaded my exams for the end of the marking period.  My students have taken both exams and now I'm attempting to grade them, but the app keeps changing my answer sheet.  I'll edit the answers back to the correct answers, save them, and then scan my answer sheet to test it and it tells me it's not 100% each time, changing many of the answers on my answer key.  Any ideas?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]