Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Help and Assistance / Syncing Between Browser and App
« Last post by Aaron Sweet on September 20, 2015, 07:21:19 AM »
I've made changes to my classes and quizzes using both the browser and the apps, Android and Apple. I only see the changes that I make on each device or website. They don't seem to be syncing with each other.
Help and Assistance / Re: Questions about interface and dates
« Last post by haimon on September 11, 2015, 12:50:19 PM »
I'm using chrome! Just opened a support ticket!
Help and Assistance / Re: Problem when scanning
« Last post by keithv on September 10, 2015, 05:31:21 AM »
That's one I've never come across.   Are you making the key on the mobile app or via the website?  If you're making the key on the website try making the key via the mobile app.  Personally I prefer keying quizzes on the mobile app. 

If you're already keying the quiz on the mobile app send in a support ticket and hopefully they can figure out what's going on. 
« Last post by mgnelson88 on September 10, 2015, 05:10:48 AM »
Ok I will try both of those.

Also another issue I am having. I make a quiz and make the key through your interface. I then go to scan the first students test and it doubles the amount of questions and duplicates answers. So if I had a 23 question quiz, it thinks it is 46 questions and numbers 24-46 are the same answers as 1-23 and counts questions 24-46 as wrong answers. I have to go in and make a copy of the quiz, go to advanced and remove all the duplicate questions and then it works fine.
« Last post by keithv on September 09, 2015, 03:03:17 PM »
Two things to consider:
1.  Lighting.   Try scanning in a different room or under different light.   This has worked for me in the past when I've had issues similar to yours.
2.  Filling in the bubbles.   If changing the lighting doesn't help try going over the bubbles with a black sharpie.  This has also helped me in the past.   

Let me know if this helped.   If not we can definitely troubleshoot some more.   Thanks for using QuickKey!
Help and Assistance / Problem when scanning
« Last post by mgnelson88 on September 09, 2015, 12:33:47 PM »
I am getting "The Student ID was not recognized from the quiz ticket. Please re-scan the quiz" quite frequently. Sometimes I am getting this and it isn't scoring the quiz and other times after rescanning it says the same message but the students score shows up in the background and it is in fact logging their score.

Any idea why this is happening so frequently?
Thanks
Help and Assistance / Re: i lost my quiz results
« Last post by Walter Duncan on September 07, 2015, 04:58:53 PM »
Hi,

Can you please send me a ticket through the support page. That way I can track your issue and follow through.

Best,
wAlter
« Last post by Walter Duncan on September 07, 2015, 04:57:24 PM »
Hello Haimon,

What browser are you using? Canyou send me a ticket through the support center, so I can follow up and make sure your issue gets resolved.  Shorter tickets are slated to come in the early winter, we are super excited about them!

Best,
Walter
« Last post by keithv on September 07, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »
First off, thanks for using Quick Key!
Second, I will try and find answers for you as quickly as possible. 
Help and Assistance / Questions about interface and dates
« Last post by haimon on September 07, 2015, 04:23:47 PM »
1 - Everytime I add the number of questions on quizzes, the total goes up. However, when I try to reduce, like from 10 to 5 questions, it does not update.

2 - I can't attach images on making my quizzes. I choose them, but the final version does not show them.

3 - Is there any date for when there will be tickets of 5 and 10 questions? Any updates scheduled?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10