Author Topic: Android App Log In Problem  (Read 493 times)

April 01, 2015, 09:46:39 AM
Read 493 times

oguzcanyavas

• Information
    • View Profile
    • About Me
Hello everyone,

Today, some of my classes took an exam and I scanned their tickets right after. At first, the app notified that I needed to check my connection but the connection was OK. I kept scanning all the quizzes. After I logged into the website and tried to download the report, I received a warning which was: "You haven't given the quiz in this course yet." I refreshed the app, all the quiz results was there but it was unable to synchronize with the website. Then I logged out of the app and logged in again. Guess what? All the results were gone. I got that the problem was not of the connection at the beginning, but of the login issue. Please, could you fix it? It would be better if the app notified the user when they are not logged in.

Thanks,

April 01, 2015, 03:32:52 PM
Reply #1

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks for using QuickKey.   I had the same issue with my Android.   I found if I left the app open for several minutes it would connect and everything worked fine.  Kind of a random question but how is your Android connected to the internet?   Is that connection filtered in any way?

April 02, 2015, 03:25:21 PM
Reply #2

oguzcanyavas

• Information
    • View Profile
    • About Me
It depends. Either using wifi or 3G. There is no filter as far as I know.

April 02, 2015, 05:33:33 PM
Reply #3

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Does QK do the same thing on 3G and on WiFi?   Which device are you using?   Did it help to leave QK open or did it still not connect?