Author Topic: Pro User  (Read 765 times)

January 29, 2015, 08:56:45 AM
Read 765 times

maroonwolverine

• Information
    • View Profile
I just signed up as a Pro User. Where can I access the 50Q QuickTicket?

January 30, 2015, 12:11:37 PM
Reply #1

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thanks for upgrading to Pro!
The 50 q QuickTicket will be released on February 15th. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 12:19:53 PM by keithv »

March 02, 2015, 10:18:29 AM
Reply #2

Isaac.QK.CEO

• Quick Key Co-Founder and CEO
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • Teachermade is best for teachers!
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
Hi - thanks for signing up to Quick Key Pro! We appreciate your support and we are trying to be as clear as we can with communication on what is available, and when. Right now Apple is reviewing our new iOS build, which contains a BETA of the 100Q answer key. The 100Q answer key can be scanned, but right now, there are no guarantees it will scan 100% accurately. Once we release the 100Q BETA we are going to be asking all of our users (both free and Pro) to help us optimize the scanner by using the 100Q ticket. Just by using it and scanning it, you will be sending data back to us about how successful the scans are, and this will help us optimize the scanner so that the 100Q ticket (and the 50 and 75 Question tickets that will follow soon) works perfectly.

This is going to be a process, though. We would very much appreciate your help with optimizing the 100Q ticket, but I need to set your expectations so you aren't disappointed.

If you want to talk to me about this, or if you have more questions, please post them here or shoot me an email at isaac [at] quickkeyapp [dot] com.

Thanks!
-isaac
Thank you for playing a part in the teachermade revolution! The best software for teachers is software that is teachermade!

March 19, 2015, 09:18:36 AM
Reply #3

Isaac.QK.CEO

• Quick Key Co-Founder and CEO
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • Teachermade is best for teachers!
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
The 100Q answer key is ready for beta testing. If you would like to join the beta test group for the 100Q answer key and scanner, please send a request for the 100Q bubble sheet here: https://quickkey.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thank you for playing a part in the teachermade revolution! The best software for teachers is software that is teachermade!