Author Topic: How do students "see" quiz I made?  (Read 725 times)

November 06, 2014, 11:03:39 AM
Read 725 times

coachmacky

• Information
    • View Profile
Bad habit, but I dove right in without reading a lot about QuickKey. I copied and pasted 10 questions into a sample quiz, including the answers. Then I wondered...how will students see the quiz. I don't see where I can export it, or display on Smartboard.

March 02, 2015, 10:26:05 AM
Reply #1

Isaac.QK.CEO

• Quick Key Co-Founder and CEO
  • Information
  • Administrator
  • Teachermade is best for teachers!
    • View Profile
    • Quick Key
Thanks for using Quick Key! We have tried to make it very simple, but it could be simpler!!

If you are creating a quiz on the Web App, you are making an "Advanced" quiz, and when you are finished making all of your questions, you can press the button that says "Preview and Print" and then print the quiz for your students.

Another way to do it is make the Quiz in MS word, and then on your mobile device just make an answer key by pressing "New Quiz" on the mobile app, and creating an answer key only. Then you give your students the quiz on the smartboard, and score the quiz using the answer key you created on the mobile app.

Could you let me know if this helps you?

Thanks
-isaac
Thank you for playing a part in the teachermade revolution! The best software for teachers is software that is teachermade!