Author Topic: Multiple Responses  (Read 525 times)

October 29, 2014, 05:44:24 AM
Read 525 times

MSchnippert

• Information
    • View Profile
With most traditional scanning systems, I can use multiple bubbles (e.g. AB or BC) to give more options when needed. There doesn't seem to be a way to account for this in the software.

October 29, 2014, 06:56:06 AM
Reply #1

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums :)    Could you clarify your suggestion?    Are you wanting to have students fill in A and B because A and B are correct and then have the app recognize the A&B as the correct answer?

October 29, 2014, 07:12:35 AM
Reply #2

MSchnippert

• Information
    • View Profile
Yes, that's what I mean. The AP Physics 1 & 2 exams actually have questions where the students have to select two correct answers (and it's not correct unless they get both). That's a more pressing application, but the question that made me think about it was a matching question on my chem 1 test where they match the names of the groups to the correct portion of the periodic table. This requires me to go from A to BE for options. I'd never thought of it since the old fashioned scantron does that without any problem (though it doesn't do most of the other good stuff QK does and that's why I've switched).

Thanks!

October 29, 2014, 12:50:54 PM
Reply #3

keithv

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I know they are working towards having tickets that can have more than 30 questions.    I'd never thought of using QK with matching.   Thanks for the idea.