Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help and Assistance / Re: Camera not focussing
« Last post by Hansahoney on March 16, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »

I was very impressed to read the information is good knowledge. It is very important if we have read the knowledge content.
News and Announcements / Re: The New Quick Key
« Last post by Hansahoney on March 16, 2017, 02:08:36 AM »

It is something I long suspected. And today I had the chance to read what I suspected. It gives me a lot of doubts.
Help and Assistance / Re: Imported New Roster...Can't Delete the Five Sample Items
« Last post by keithv on August 24, 2016, 10:14:42 AM »
Are you trying to delete these items via the website on a PC or via the app on a device? 
Help and Assistance / Imported New Roster...Can't Delete the Five Sample Items
« Last post by JohnG on August 23, 2016, 06:23:28 PM »
I just successfully imported a CSV file for one of my classes. Everything imported beautifully, but the 5 sample students are still at the top of the list. I clicked on the delete button to the right of each one, but they do NOT delete. What's the problem?

John
Help and Assistance / Camera not focussing
« Last post by keithv on May 16, 2016, 09:34:10 AM »
Just thought I'd share my experience with my Nexus 5.   I was having issues with the camera not focussing and therefore not reading the scan sheets.  I found out that by double tapping the screen the camera will focus and scan. 

Thought I would put this out there in case there are others who are having the same issue.
Suggestions / Re: Free Response Questions
« Last post by Mrhistory on April 08, 2016, 07:33:54 AM »
I do a lot of short response, 4 or 5 point value responses. I like quickkey a lot but I can't jump on board until I can do have my kids write their response and I bubble in the point values they earned (i.e - a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5).

This would be a hot steaming cup of awesome if you added this feature.

Regards
Collaborate / Re: Crazy Uses for Quick Key?
« Last post by keithv on January 26, 2016, 05:20:06 PM »
Ik zeg het als een manier om te controleren op de kinderen in het hostel of corrigeren.
That's a great idea!
Help and Assistance / Re: Issue viewing individual results on an iPad
« Last post by keithv on January 26, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »
Ik heb moeite het zien van de resultaten van mijn leerlingen met mijn iPad ook, dan is er een manier.
Try re installing the app and see if that helps.  If it doesn't help let us know and we can look into it some more
Help and Assistance / Re: Issue viewing individual results on an iPad
« Last post by Tomuslahm on January 25, 2016, 02:32:48 AM »
Ik heb moeite het zien van de resultaten van mijn leerlingen met mijn iPad ook, dan is er een manier.
Collaborate / Re: Crazy Uses for Quick Key?
« Last post by Tomuslahm on January 25, 2016, 02:27:08 AM »
Ik zeg het als een manier om te controleren op de kinderen in het hostel of corrigeren.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10